South Padbury Primary School
To provide the best possible educational outcomes for all students, thus allowing them to develop the knowledge, skills and confidence to achieve their individual potential and contribute to society.
This may be achieved by:
- Allowing students to learn in a cooperative, supportive environment.
- Recognising and supporting individual needs and differences.
- Providing for intellectual, physical, social and emotional well-being
- Encouraging students to take responsibility for their own learning.
- Encouraging teachers and parents to work together to benefit students.
- The actions of all staff are guided by four main principles.