Fremantle Fast Track
Fremantle Fast Track is an offsite Senior School Engagement Program. It offers students the opportunity to continue with or resume their secondary education and/or to prepare for work or training. The program has a flexible and supportive learning environment that will cater for the individual needs of students.
Students are able to select a pathway that will enable them to complete their Year 10 education and/or undertake Year 11 courses and other qualifications that contribute toward the Western Australian Certificate of Education.
Transitions is a program for students who:
- Do not have adequate grades to successfully access further education, training or employment
- Have not successfully completed year 10
- Have completed year 10 and need extra support to be able to successfully continue with education (year 11/TAFE)
- Would like to focus on preparation for work or training
The focus of the program is to:
- Facilitate student access to education, training or employment
- Engage students in accredited learning pathways tailored to meet their individ- ual needs and circumstances
- Develop students emotional, social and academic competence whilst catering for each individual’s learning needs
- Assist students to develop the aware- ness, skills and knowledge that will en- able them to become life-long learners
Provide a safe and supportive learning environment where each student’s individual needs can be met.